Reading / Remote Friendly
Senior UX Designer
We’re looking for someone who will help us create digital experiences that are functional, useful and inspirational. Someone who will take ownership of a range of projects from initial briefing, through to delivery. As a part of a team that includes Creatives, Strategists, Designers and Technologists, you will help create new experiences that inspire users and exceed clients expectations.
Your role will encompass everything from UX to IA, and from experience design to strategy, with the intention of growing the role within the team and the wider agency. We will rely on you to share your knowledge across departments– communicating UX strategy to everyone from client services, to the development and design teams.
We are open to this being either onsite, part remote or a fully remote role.
UX Designer Essential Skills:
- 5+ years’ experience as a UX designer in a previous agency
- A strong understanding of user interface patterns and best practices across both mobile app and responsive web design
- Experience in facilitating workshops
- Experience of user research, both qualitative and quantitative, setting up and evaluating surveys and interviews, working within agency and with outside research functions is also required
- Ability to prioritise product roadmaps and mentor clients to make data-driven decisions
- Proficiency in Figma, Sketch, Adobe CS, and prototyping tools
- A thorough understanding of the importance of strategic, evidence-based, user-centred UX design
- Ability to review and audit digital application to identify areas of improvement, with accompanying write-ups and recommendations
- A passion for user experience and digital design and up to date with latest and emerging industry trends
- Experience setting up usability tests and writing up results with associated recommendations including wireframes and IA
- Comfortable with presenting and confident working directly with clients
- Ability to set out a user experience strategy to guide a digital campaign or website
We promote an open, positive working environment, with a professional yet easy-going atmosphere. As a growing agency you will have a real opportunity to help shape our future, and the role is only limited by your imagination and business acumen.
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Flexible working hours with the ability to work from home and the office in Reading
- Equity options may also be possible for major contributions
- Pension plan, including company contributions
- Regular training and development opportunities
- Regular social activities based around significant company achievements.
- Coffee machine, tea, mineral water and fresh fruit
- Table Football, Xbox, VR and chill out areas to unwind
Interested? Apply below: