Reading / Remote Friendly
Excellent opportunity for a talented UI Designer with a passion for user-centric design looking to join a growing, in-demand digital agency with a reputation for delivering clean, beautiful web and mobile apps.
Working closely with other designers, developers and stakeholders, you will be responsible for creating responsive on-brand user interfaces through research, data, a strong process and a good understanding of design principles and feedback.
We’re looking for someone with a killer portfolio of work, who lives and and breathes digital design. Keeping up with changing trends and styles is essential.
We are open to this being either onsite or part remote.
UI Designer Essential Skills:
- 2+ years’ experience as a UX/UI designer
- A high quality portfolio to demonstrate your process and design skills
- Visualise original, pixel perfect websites and interfaces
- Creative and effective problem solver able to justify solutions with a bold approach and present opinions with confidence.
- Up-to-date with latest trends, design techniques, and technologies.
- Experience working in a fast paced agency environment
- Experience in quickly generating wireframes, physical & digital prototypes
- Aptitude for mobile-first approach and design with performance in mind
- Articulate design decisions to peers, developers, and product managers.
- Recognises KPIs and owns the design process until success is achieved
- Collaborate with other designers in the team
- Present designs and key deliverables to peers and other stakeholders
- Confident using modern design applications prototyping tools such as Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite or similar tools
We promote an open, positive working environment, with a professional yet easy-going atmosphere. As a growing agency you will have a real opportunity to help shape our future, and the role is only limited by your imagination and business acumen.
- £30k > £40k Salary
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Flexible working hours with the ability to work from home and the office in Reading
- Equity options may also be possible for major contributions
- Pension plan, including company contributions
- Regular training and development opportunities
- Regular social activities based around significant company achievements.
- Coffee machine, tea, mineral water and fresh fruit
- Table Football, Xbox, VR and chill out areas to unwind
Interested? Apply below: