£40k-£50k depending on experience
Reading / Remote Friendly
Rare and exciting opportunity for a talented and pro-active Marketing Manager with a passion for creative and analytical marketing, looking to join a fast growing, in-demand digital agency with a reputation for designing and building World-Class UX/UI experiences, websites, SAAS tools and custom software solutions.
Working closely with the Managing Director and Business Development Director, you will have a great deal of freedom and sense of ownership in the role in being responsible for the marketing efforts and budgets for the agency, creating a reliable inbound lead flow by ultimately broadcasting the agencies high calibre and specialist output and positioning.
We’re looking for someone with a few killer success stories of work they have taken from concept to rollout and KPI delivery and who brings fresh thinking and new, progressive ideas to the table.
Our ideal person loves to keep up with marketing trends and industry thinking, and they bring with them a real passion for their craft and a willingness to continue learning.
We are open to this being either onsite or a part remote role.
Marketing Manager Requirements and Skills:
- 5+ years’ experience as a Marketing Manager or a similar senior marketing role
- Proven experience in Inbound Lead Generation
- Pro-active ideas generator
- Setting and delivering on KPIs and owning the marketing process
- Copywriting, Blog & Case Study creation
- Experience in SAAS or Digital/Creative Agency marketing
- Understanding of how UX and marketing work together
- Social Media management
- Measuring and reporting marketing activity / budget spend
- Google Analytics experience (desired, but not required)
- Brand guardian
- Ability to work in fast-paced agency environment
- Highly personable and confident communicator
- We promote an open, positive working environment, with a professional yet easy-going atmosphere.
- As a growing agency you will have a real opportunity to help shape our future, and the role is only limited by your imagination and business acumen.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Flexible working hours with the ability to work from home and/or in the office in Reading
- Company Entrepreneur Investment Scheme
- Equity options may also be possible for major contributions
- Pension plan, including company contributions
- Regular training and development opportunities
- Regular social activities based around significant company achievements.
- Coffee machine, tea, mineral water and fresh fruit
- Countryside office in beautiful surroundings
- Table Football, Xbox/Nintendo Switch, VR and chill out areas to unwindngs
Interested? Apply below: