£30,000 – £45,000 pa
We are looking for a mid level Laravel Developer to join our team, working on a number of exciting custom software projects including SAAS platforms and multi-vendor Marketplaces.
This is a fully remote role, and you’ll be working closely with our CTO and other Laravel team members using Slack to stay in touch with daily stand-ups and code reviews.
We develop sites for brands, startups and established businesses looking to take their online presence to the next level.
If you’re a passionate and engaging and driven individual this is an excellent opportunity to be part of the beating heart of the onsite team and make a real mark within the business as we grow.
Laravel Full Stack PHP Developer Skills Required:
- 3+ years of solid web development experience
- Develop, test and maintain website/web-app backends using the Laravel Framework and related technologies
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Proficient with AWS/S3/SES/RDS architecture
- Problem solving with stakeholders at all levels
- Good understanding of frontend technology stacks (React & Vue.js)
- Knowledge of RESTful API.
- Comfortable with HTML5/CSS3
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems (MSSQL or MYSQL).
- Experience with version control such as BitBucket or GitHub
- Have an understanding and use of JSON/XML/REST/AJAX
Beneficial / Bonus Points:
- Previous Agency experience
- Previous experience building SAAS projects
- We promote an open, positive working environment, with a professional yet easy-going atmosphere.
- As a growing agency you will have a real opportunity to help shape our future, and the role is only limited by your imagination and business acumen.
- Competitive salary plus commission
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) + extra day for birthday
- Pension plan, including company contributions
- Regular training and development opportunities
- Regular social activities based around significant company achievements
- Remote working
- Flexible working hours
Your Background / Previous Roles May Include:
Mid PHP Developer, Full Stack Digital Developer, Full Stack Programmer, Software Engineer, Mobile Developer, PHP Web Developer, Laravel Developer
Interested? Apply below: