£30,000 – £50,000 pa
We are looking for a mid level Laravel Developer to join our team, working on a number of exciting custom software projects including SAAS platforms and multi-vendor Marketplaces.
This is a fully remote role, and you’ll be working closely with our CTO and other laravel team members using Slack to stay in touch with daily stand-ups and code reviews.
We develop sites for brands, startups and established businesses looking to take their online presence to the next level. We have just moved into beautiful new offices just outside Reading (M4 Junction 11) where we have undergone a modern refit including Table football, VR, and chillout areas in a lovely rural location.
If you’re a passionate and engaging and driven individual this is an excellent opportunity to be part of the beating heart of the onsite team and make a real mark within the business as we grow.
Laravel Full Stack PHP Developer Skills Required:
- 3+ years of solid web development experience
- Develop, test and maintain website/web-app backends using the Laravel Framework and related technologies
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Proficient with AWS/S3/SES/RDS architecture
- Problem solving with stakeholders at all levels
- Good understanding of frontend technology stacks (React & Vue.js)
- Knowledge of RESTful API.
- Comfortable with HTML5/CSS3
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems (MSSQL or MYSQL).
- Experience with version control such as BitBucket or GitHub
- Have an understanding and use of JSON/XML/REST/AJAX
Beneficial / Bonus Points:
- Previous Agency experience
- Previous experience building SAAS projects
- We promote an open, positive working environment, with a professional yet easy-going atmosphere.
- As a growing agency you will have a real opportunity to help shape our future, and the role is only limited by your imagination and business acumen.
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Pension plan, including company contributions
- Regular training and development opportunities
- Regular social activities based around significant company achievements.
- Coffee machine, tea, mineral water and fresh fruit
- Table Football, Xbox, VR and chill out areas to unwind
Your Background / Previous Roles May Include:
Mid PHP Developer, Full Stack Digital Developer, Full Stack Programmer, Software Engineer, Mobile Developer, PHP Web Developer, Laravel Developer
Interested? Apply below: