£60,000 – £75,000 pa
Head of Delivery
Reading / Part-Remote
We are looking for an experienced and result-driven Head of Digital to join our fast growing software development agency.
You will play a lead role in developing an integrated Digital Strategy to support the organisation strategy, develop their digital capability and deliver the transformational change required to ensure excellent, contemporary services to the people they support.
The role can be mixed between the office in Reading and remote work and we would expect the successful candidate to live ideally no more than 1hr away from Reading.
Our successful candidate will be self-motivated and highly organised, rallying the troops for a successful project outcome. The role holder will be highly effective in their communications, with attention to detail. They’re not afraid of tackling the hard issues, and love it when a plan comes together! They’ll deliver results that exceed expectations.
- Establishing best practice for digital production and workflow management
- Good understanding of various development frameworks
- Create and manage project plans including the schedule, the budget, requirements, outlining the duties of each team members and identifying project goals
- Manage and mentor a team of 3 Digital Project Managers
- Monitor project progress to ensure that projects remain on track: meet scope, meet deadlines and stay on budget
- Client liaison – communicating project progress with the internal accounts team, and directly to the client when required
- 10+ years’ Project Delivery experience in an agency environment
- Strong understanding of Agile Project Delivery (Agile qualification preferred)
- Experience with Atlassian Suite (JIRA/Confluence)
- Experience working with WordPress CMS
- Experience working on iOS/Android mobile app projects
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
What we can offer:
We promote an open, positive working environment, with a professional yet easy-going atmosphere.
As a growing agency you will have a real opportunity to help shape our future, and the role is only limited by your imagination and business acumen.
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Pension plan, including company contributions
- Leaders value each employee, and are committed to the team’s growth and success
- Regular training and development opportunities
- Regular social activities based around significant company achievements.
- Relaxed working environment
- Flexible working hours (we don’t believe in 9-5!)
- Coffee machine, tea, mineral water and fresh fruit
- Table Football, Xbox, VR and chill out areas to unwind
Who are we?
We develop web and mobile apps for brands, startups and established businesses looking to take their online presence to the next level. We have just moved into beautiful new offices in Grazeley, just outside Reading (M4 Junction 11) where we have undergone a modern refit including Table football, VR, and chillout areas in a lovely rural location.
If you’re a passionate and engaging and driven individual this is an excellent opportunity to be part of the beating heart of the onsite team and make a real mark within the business as we grow.
Interested? Apply below: