£30,000 – £35,000 + commission
Business Development Manager / Account Manager
Exciting opportunity for a talented and proactive Business Development Manager / Account Manager looking to join an award-winning digital agency with a reputation for designing and building world class UX/UI experiences, multi vendor marketplaces, SAAS tools and custom software solutions.
We are looking for an agency focused Business Development Manager / Account Manager to join our established, friendly, fast paced digital agency. This is a new business and account growth role working within the Sales & Marketing team and closely with Project Management to grow revenue in all areas of the agency.
You will play a key role in the agency alongside a team of highly skilled, passionate and collaborative designers and developers in building and managing a healthy pipeline of opportunities across cutting edge software and web design and development projects in an array of sectors and industries.
You will be a great collaborator and communicator with the ability to see areas for growth within existing projects and accounts, as well as be a hunter for new business opportunities. Sales or upselling experience is key, preferably within an agency environment.
We are looking for someone who understands the principles of custom software development and/or website development and has experience managing prospect/client expectations and communication. You will be a self-motivated team player with digital expertise, excellent listening skills and great attention to detail.
- 2+ years in a business development or account growth role (preferably within a digital or creative agency)
- Building great relationships with clients to truly understand their objectives and deliver on them.
- Sales pipeline management and sales administration
- Creating project proposals and quotes
- Maintain and manage accurate commercial forecasting, project reconciliation and invoicing
- An interest in best practice for design and development
- High level of self-certainty, integrity and motivation
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Comfortable presenting to large groups and senior management or board level stakeholders, both client and agency side
- A natural organiser with CRM experience
- We promote an open, positive working environment, with a professional yet easy-going atmosphere.
- As a growing agency you will have a real opportunity to help shape our future, and the role is only limited by your imagination and business acumen.
- Competitive salary plus commission
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) + extra day for birthday
- Pension plan, including company contributions
- Regular training and development opportunities
- Regular social activities based around significant company achievements
- Remote working
- Flexible working hours